Are you photographing families of children with special needs? We’d love to consider your shoot for publication on the Lenses for Love blog.
What makes a good submission?
- Photos of children with special needs or their families
- 20-30 unique images
- 200-500 words about the family and their story
- Images at least 900 pixels wide
- 100-200 words about the photographer/business
- Lenses for Love only features exclusive content, be sure to submit sessions that have not been featured on other blogs
How do I submit?
Email a dropbox link to email@example.com with the subject line “LFL Shoot for Consideration.” Within the dropbox folder, please include a word document with the story of your client and a short description of you/your business. Please do not email photos as a zip file or individual images.
When will I hear about whether or not my session will be featured?
We will notify you within 7 days about whether or not your session will be featured on the Lenses for Love blog.